OLD FERRY MARINA RACK STORAGE
We are proud to offer you one of the premier boat rack storage experiences on the North Carolina Coast. You will probably never own a boat any other way once you have tried this. 24 /7 access to your boat (just coordinate with us), 30 minute notice to have your boat in the water Mondays through Thursdays (closed Wednesdays, call us on Tuesdays), one or more hours notice to launch your boat on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays (plus all holidays). We sell 89 Octane Midgrade gasoline, non-ethanol, which is best for your boat, and we fuel you up on the way to the water, so you are ready to play when you arrive. IMAGINE, no fuel stops all summer! We scrub the exterior hull with brushes and soap every time it comes out of the water (you flush the engine at our dock), so it never sits in our building with salt on it, which preserves both your hull and engine. Friendly, professional staff, full time mechanic and clean up team, ship’s store in office building, ice and sodas for your coolers on site, and spotless restrooms / showers. Come and visit us! Location and maps to find us on our CONTACT page.
Nestled inside a sheltered cove surrounded by nice lawns, the wet slips at Old Ferry Marina include 30 Amp. or 50 Amp. electrical service, water at all slips, water depths from three feet to seven feet, and will accommodate vessels from twenty six feet to sixty feet in length. Some slips can accept vessel widths up to fourteen feet. Our cove (located 2.4 miles from the I.C.W. and 3.0 miles from the New River Inlet to the Atlantic) is easy to access, and safe to return to in stormy weather. Parking is within sixty feet of most slips.
Old Ferry Marina has thirty one family camp spots (can hold up to thirty foot camping trailers), which are mostly annual rental situations, including electricity, water, a deck and picnic table, for an approximate annual cost of $2,700.00. Nicely shaded, decent roads, and Great People. Call us for availability 910 327 2258.
MARINA SHIP’S STORE
Our marina has a nice little ship’s store, stocked to the gills with parts, materials, cleaners, oils, maintenance chemicals (green), safety gear, batteries, maps, and most of what you need to keep your boat going. If we don’t have it, we can get it, as we order from five major marine supply houses, most of who ship the next day.
ICE, COLD SODAS, AND BOTTLED WATER
We have these available to stock your cooler here, or just for you and your family on a hot day.
- FIRST CLASS RESTROOMS AND SHOWERS: All tiled, cleaned with antibacterial soap daily, nicely lit at night time, and open 24/7.
- FAMILY PICNIC AREA: We have picnic tables set up for you all year, half of them under a tent for sun shade and rainy afternoons, next to an aluminum bar-b-que grill for your fresh fish, or burgers, hotdogs, or steaks. Has lights for night time events.
- GRASS PARKING LOTS: Everywhere. No tracking mud onto your boat, or back into your clean car.
- SECURITY: Our marina is at the end of a cul de sac, so most of the folks that come in belong here. Night lighting in place, camera security system to be installed soon, and the owners live on site.
- FUN, FUN, FUN: Dolphins swim up and down our river many times a week during the summer (amazing to see), lots of kids around for making new summer friends, championship fishermen make OFM their vacation hideout, and if you come here five times and don’t make five new friends, we’ll be surprised!